Textanz requires Java Runtime Environment 1.6 or later installed on your PC. The instant online check is now available from vendor website : http://www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp . If check detects that Java is not installed of out of date, follow instructions on the Java vendor web page to download and install recommended version.
Textanz installation options:
1. Windows Installer
- Download textanz_setup.exe using the link above.
- Run the executable and follow installation wizard instructions.
2. ZIP archive
- Download zip archive using the link above.
- Create new folder anywhere on your hard drive (for example, c:\textanz) and unpack the downloaded archive into that.
- Windows users : open subdirectory \bin\windows and run textanz.exe.
Unix users : open subdirectory \bin\unix and modify gui.sh - set TEXTANZ_HOME to the folder where textanz-trial was unpacked. Save and run gui.sh.
If your Java installation is correct, Textanz main window will appear.
If you have any troubles installing Textanz, contact us for support.
©Copyright by Cro-Code 2006-2011. All rights reserved.